Greetings All
This Blog is designed as a family discussion board. I have sent invitations to every family member for whom I have an email address. Invitees can choose to join and have to ability to add original posts, including pictures and links, or decline if you are not interested. Anyone can add comments to an existing post, whether you choose to accept the membership invitation or not.Don't be intimidated. The Blogspot software makes it very easy to add a post or upload a picture.
I set it up and I am the administrator, so I can delete any post from anyone. I have no plans to do that unless someone gets ugly or hateful or tries to start a family feud. But I would suggest we keep our posts to items that would be of interest to the whole family.
If you are confused on how it works, let me know and I will walk you through it--or ask some other more tech savvy family members.
Have fun!
David
10 Comments:
Thanks, David, for setting it up. I probably would have tried it today, because I also think it is a good idea. Just think--you can post the picture of your kitties in the drawer space, and we can assess what sort of junk you keep in the other drawers. I can post selected pictures of life on Spam Acres, without everyone having to see the downside items, like the bugs we are losing the battle to.
Today I am going to take a step that signifies another turning point in my life, when I join the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. I have been reading the history of that group, and am somewhat struck the same way as when we went to Mexico City and saw the statue of Santa Anna--the other side of the story. The history of the CP church is parallel, of course, and joining at points, the Church of Christ, just from a slightly different, but not opposite, viewpoint.
I was playing the piano this morning and played a song by L. O. Sanderson. That took me back to Wichita, on Topeka Street, at the Lauterbach's house, where he was staying during a Gospel Meeting, and sitting on the swing. There is a line in the song that asks that there "be no sadness of farewell when I cross the bar", which I assume he has long since done.
Nice thing about a blog--no one has to read any of this rambling. Enough for this morning, as it is time to get dressed.
I will be happy to explain the origin of the word "enscussion", as soon as someone is interested enough to ask.
My only request about the color is that you replace the puky green. That seems to be the favorite color for colorblind people.
That was the color of the template. I can choose a new template. Better yet, why don't you look at the templates and tell me which one you like?
At this point you are the only one who has responded, so it may be an exercise in futility anyway.
Mightily better! Thank you. This may take a while to catch on, but I like it! It would be much more interesting when we begin to hear from the rest of you.
My websites:
Personal
Site (not for profit)
Where I am trying to start internet Business(es)
Web hosting
My Blog
My computer
And several affiliate sites.
Business site listed wrong, sorry
Business site
I would like to become a member of this site. I am Ashley Ann Allee, daughter of Amy Ruth Snow Allee Allee, Grandaughter to David and Carolyn Snow. I cannot find a link on here to join the blog, but noticed where you were talking about being invited to officially join. My email address is CephlestosGhost@yahoo.com if that helps.
Hi Ashley
Welcome to the Blog. Now that I have your email I will send you and invitation that will tell you how to join.
Apparently I am not as technically savvy as I thought I was. Having recieved your invitation via email, I clicked on the link, and was directed to an accept/decline area. I clicked on accept, and it showed me the main page, signed in under Carolyn Snow. Thus, I do believe I have accepted an invitation under an assumed name quite by accident...Perhaps I shall just have to mark 'other' and write my name every time I get on here...
Okay, I got it to work...
Post a Comment
<< Home