Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Randall and Michael Snow. Randall is the son of Dave and Carolyn, and Michael says Randall is his ?Duncle?--meaning both Dad and Uncle. Michael was born to Richard and Susan, but has been raised by Randall and Jessie. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger David R. Snow said...

Hmm ... When I typed that comment, it had quotes, and now it has question marks. I must note that for future reference.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Russell Snow said...

Blue Hair?

Friday, June 24, 2005 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

The blue hair was very temporary. I think Jessie helped him with it.

Friday, June 24, 2005 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Blue hair is nothing, have you seen Paul?

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger David Broadus said...

You may not want to go there Jami. Some of us have real clear memories of you at that age...

Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home