Thursday, November 24, 2005

THANKSGIVING 2005!!

This Thanksgiving I am the most aware of my many Blessings! I am aware that my two Best Friends are together in the same place. One of them I now have a limited access to while the other I have all the access that I want! I am the MOST Thankful for this. I can come boldly into the throne-room of the Most High, JESUS! I thank HIM for this open-door policy that HE has with me and with many of you! He allows and invites us to draw close to HIM. This is where I have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and I am cleansed. I can petition and give praise and I am heard. I am loved and accepted and so are you. I encourage each person in our family to take a personal inventory today. If you know you don't have this kind of love and acceptance from the creator God, please do ask HIM to cleanse you and to make HIS throne at home in your heart. This is the day of Salvation. Don't wait! Satan wants to steal kill and destroy. Jesus came that you can live an abundant life of love and power with HIM .
I am thankful for every family member and friends that the Lord has blessed me with. Have a great day! Consider yourself hugged!
Alice Ann

1 Comments:

Blogger David Broadus said...

PREACH IT, LADY! THAT EVANGELISTIC FIRE OF YOUR MAMMA BILLIE IS COMING OUT IN YOU!

Good Thanksgiving message. Hope you all have a blessed day!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home