Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Discussion Question

Go to Carolyn's Blog, Snow Story Here, and look at the new picture she has on her profile. Compare that with the old one in some of the older Comments.

Question: Which one do you prefer?

Put your answer in the Comments section of this post. (This Blog DOES allow anonymous comments, in case you live dangerously close to the subject...)

5 Comments:

Blogger David Broadus said...

I will say that while anonymous comments are allowed, I, for one, think that anyone who posts anonymously to a Blog is a gutless, spineless wimp!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger David Broadus said...

Such a diplomat you are, Samantha.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

You are a sweetheart, Sam.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

Mary, could you help me understand what you are saying? How about the third picture, the one that is there now? And, for that matter, who cares? Apparently you all recognize me in any of them.

Monday, January 23, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger David Broadus said...

You proved me wrong again. I did not think the White Castle picture would display clearly that small, but even I can see it. I like it--it is a great picture of you. Looks like the cat that is swallowing the canary.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home