Some Family Heritage
I just wanted to add this link to one of our ancestors, if someone finds a better one, feel free to add it.
A private family Blog for exchange of news and views.
I just wanted to add this link to one of our ancestors, if someone finds a better one, feel free to add it.
4 Comments:
Thanks, Jami--I did not realize that the pictures of the cemetery were available. Do you remember visiting there? Ed has written much family history, and has an article that was published about D. T. I don't know if he can or would publish that here, since it was published in a journal, but maybe he will publish more.
The Broadus that John Broadus Watson was named for was John A. Broadus, a cousin somewhere down the line to D. T.
For those not familiar with J. B. Watson, he was the father of Behaviorism, and greatly influenced B. F. Skinner, whom we associate with operant conditioning.
Jami: Now that I have gone to Ed's blog, I realize that David and Ed have already told you what I just posted. This is getting so dense it takes much reading to keep up!
I do have the article that Ed wrote.
It is an eerie feeling to open a picture that is titled "Welcome to the grave of David T Broadus."
Guess it would be eerie, David--it didn't even register with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home