The one on the left is very goodlooking, but I'll take the one on the right. Maybe it's the 43 years that have added Paul's squinty, twinkly left eye and quirky smile----always the telltale signs that he was about to tease and gently, laughingly poke and prod somebody into getting some message behind all the fun and laughs.
6 Comments:
Maybe if you would Photoshop the first one they would look just alike.
Actually, I am amazed I look as good as I do after all these years...as long as I confine it to a head shot..
The one on the left is very goodlooking, but I'll take the one on the right. Maybe it's the 43 years that have added Paul's squinty, twinkly left eye and quirky smile----always the telltale signs that he was about to tease and gently, laughingly poke and prod somebody into getting some message behind all the fun and laughs.
Thanks, Betty
It is nice to know I come by it honestly.
You do smile much more nowdays Uncle.
Life is good. What's not to smile about?
Post a Comment
<< Home