Friday, August 04, 2006

update on christy

hello everyone,
i just wanted to let all know that christy's recovery is running smoothly. she is having trouble keeping still as she is suppose to be doing. she is online now and would love to hear from anyone who has time. her e-mail is mysticalfriend1975@yahoo.com . and could someone please send her an invite to the blog?? she wants to read it and post.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Broadus said...

Kelly

Good to hear from you with the update on Christi. I sent her an invitation, so we will be looking forward to hearing all about what's going on there.

Friday, August 04, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger David Broadus said...

P.S.

Don't forget to click Enscussion Calendar under Links (left column) and add your family's birthday and anniversary information.

Friday, August 04, 2006 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here I got on Yay!

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

i will

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home