Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jib Jab campaigning again

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

Click the title line for another good one from Jib-Jab

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO! Okay that is hilarious! I like how it picks on ALL politicians rather than one party.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need a list of text-messaging abbreviatons and other acronyms so I can decipher.

Granny

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO=Laugh My A** Off...it's just another way of saying "that was really funny"

LOL=Laugh Out Loud

ROTFL=Rolling On The Floor Laughing

people sometimes combine those three

then there's:
OMG=Oh My God

WTF=What The F***, not so appropriate I suppose...but it's use to express surprise.

There are several websites that claim to have a full list of them. This past semester, I wrote an interesting paper on the internet terminology as it applies to the game, World Of Warcraft. I got an A on it...If you're interested I could email a copy of it to you. :) (and that's an internet smile)

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I meant to say "used" not "use" but I can't edit it...guess I should proofread before I hit the publish button.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home