Irrelevant But Hilarious
In a random fit of boredom, I searched google for Madlibs, and found the official Madlibs.org website. I chose to do a Madlib of Hamlet's third soliloquy and this is what it turned into:
To be, or not to fornicate, -- that is the computer;
Whether 'tis nobler in the doll to suffer
The slings and nails of quirky fortune,
Or to take hampsters against a sea of wagons,
And by jumping end them. To die, -- to run, --
No more; and by a run to say we end
The desk and the 409237408937 natural shocks
That flesh is carpenter to,-- 'tis a rock quietly to be wish'd. To die, --- to run,--
To run! perchance to throw! ay, there's the remote;
For in that run of death what candies may come
When we have slapped off this happy coil,
Must give us cheetos....
Rather odd...but I suppose that is what Madlibs are meant to do...

1 Comments:
What a marvelous tool for learning is the Blog! I must be behind the times as I had never, until this very moment, even heard of madlibs, much less been able to read one.
Post a Comment
<< Home