It has come to my attention that great offense was taken by some at the posting of this video, and the suggestion was made that we don't need to fill our Blog with You Tube.
Not wanting to give offense, I took the steps of removing a couple of my own videos and one from You Tube.
As for this video, I want to make amends. If anyone knows where I can locate a video of a fat old man living in a small garage apartment in a big city, please let me know and I will happily post it on our Blog.
Maybe not GREAT offense, and some folks may not have had the opportunity to view the really neat ones about women in history and art. I do have a picture of a garage apartment occupant, but no garage apartment. I will take one on my next visit.
Have a joyful Christmas, all--merry may be a lot to ask for at this stage.
I see I am logged in as Dave, but I am too lazy to change it.
4 Comments:
It has come to my attention that great offense was taken by some at the posting of this video, and the suggestion was made that we don't need to fill our Blog with You Tube.
Not wanting to give offense, I took the steps of removing a couple of my own videos and one from You Tube.
As for this video, I want to make amends. If anyone knows where I can locate a video of a fat old man living in a small garage apartment in a big city, please let me know and I will happily post it on our Blog.
Maybe not GREAT offense, and some folks may not have had the opportunity to view the really neat ones about women in history and art. I do have a picture of a garage apartment occupant, but no garage apartment. I will take one on my next visit.
Have a joyful Christmas, all--merry may be a lot to ask for at this stage.
I see I am logged in as Dave, but I am too lazy to change it.
Carolyn/Susie
The Women in Art and Women in Film never left the Blog.
i noticed that as soon as I clicked publish, but by then it was too late.
Post a Comment
<< Home