Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hello from Teri and Crystal

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry that I haven't posted sooner but I am really not very good at this. For those of you who don't know us, I am the youngest daughter of Don(deceased) and Jean Broadus(who is now Crawley) and Crystal is my daughter. I have a son also but he lives with his dad in Texas. We have been divorced for eight years now. Crystal is 13 and Cory is 16. I will try to post some pictures later on. I don't have any current ones so I will have to have some made. Up until about 5 months ago, I owned a beauty shop in the country here in Ark. It was a nice little country shop where I got to know my customers like they were family. I have home schooled Crystal for the past 4 and 1/2 years and love every minute of it. Due to Gov. regulations and not being able to get financing to move my shop, I was forced to close it and sell it. But, it was really a blessing in disguise. Crystal and I have been cleaning houses and it has really taken off. I have not done any advertising at all. But I have been sick twice with the p word that I cannot spell so I have decided to start a Home and Garden Party business. I am really excited about it because I love to give parties and I love to sell items such as these. And this company is based in Marshall Tx and all their pottery is made by hand there. I already have five parties scheduled with several more waiting to set a date.
Crystal and I are also involved with the Awana program at a local church. We go on mon and wed nights. This past June we attended their scholarship camp for the first time and we really loved it. It was a very moving experience for me and for Crystal and has really fired us up for the Lord and His work. In Sept. we are going to Nashville for the National Federation of Republican Women's Convention. Crystal was elected by the Arkansas Federation of Republican Women to represent our state as a page. She will carry the flag in the opening ceremony and get to take a free tour of Nashville. The president of AFRW is raising the money to pay for Crystal and I have been raising money for me as well. I am really excited about this opportunity because they will have workshops on speaking and effective leadership that will really be helpful to both of us.
Well this is just a little bit about us and I hope I didn't bore you too much. Thanks again for the invite and May God Bless All
Teri and Crystal

1 Comments:

Blogger David Broadus said...

Terri

Great to have you aboard and posting. You did great! It just takes a little practice.

We'll be looking forward to your pictures. Tell your mom we'd love to hear more from her, and Kelly also, when she gets off the road and has time.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home