Dave Ramsey on Oprah!
John and I had our first Dave Ramsey class Sunday night, it was Great! Dave is funny, and he makes sense. It is easy to find a class, just hit the dave ramsey link here on our blog, and the rest is self explanatory. Dave is going to be on OPRAH today, so tune in!
5 Comments:
Glad to hear you were able to go and liked the class. I was a little concerned when I heard about your baby's accident that you would not be able to go. Hope she is doing OK and able to swallow now.
Incidents like that is why they call it the "terrible two's."
I thought they called the terrible twos because they always said NO!
I knew Dave Ramsey had made an impact when I overheard two local women in Goodwill today saying they had to get home quick so as not to miess Oprah, and that some dude was going to tell some people how to get out of debt. For those who listen to Oprah--and there are obviously many, this is a wonderful channel to get his message across.
For the record, I watched Oprah today.
Yay!! Dave was a bit subdued, but it was Oprah. Russell, if saying NO was all the terrible twos meant, it would be the terrible 1 through 18s! Beth is fine, we are going to the doctor Friday to be sure, but she is her usual demanding bossy sweet little self. She had a pickle yesterday, so I think she will survive.
I'm just curious how many of Oprah's viewers who were so excited to hear how to get out of debt will be willing to make the hard choices Dave recommends?
Whatever--if only a few do, that is a few more who can life free of financial bondage.
Post a Comment
<< Home