enscussion : Calendar
enscussion : Calendar
I have created a Yahoo group to put important family dates in. Log in with your Yahoo ID if you have one. If not, you will need to create one. If you didn't get an invite, just follow the link and ask to join. I will need to approve you. If anybody else wants to join in the admin role, let me know.
6 Comments:
Thanks for doing this, Russell.
Does one have to be an administrator to delete? I made a couple of mistakes on the calendar that need deleting--Dad's birthday twice, an extra one on July 3--can you do that, because I couldn't figure out how?
I am Yahoo challenged.
Mom
I am also YAHOO challenged as I lost a feature on my Yahoo Home Page and cannot figure out where it went or how to retrieve it.
Anyway, I clicked on Calendar and then selected the "Event Lists" tab. This brought up a list off all events that have been added with a selection box by each. I tried checking the box by your July 3 entry and clicking Delete, and it would only redisplay the page with no changes--no message saying I could not delete that item--rather confusing.
The I selected the entry I had made and clicked Delete and it brought up the item on a new page with the option to edit or delete--so apparently one can only delete that which one has entered unless one is a Moderator--makes sense.
You can also open the calendar and click on the item to open it. If you entered the item, you will get an option to Edit or Delete. You might need to be certain you are attempting to Delete on the same computer on which you entered it, or that at least you are signed in the same way, which I assume you are.
Hope this helps.
dtb
It looks like you figured out how to edit them. I have made David a moderator to help keep it up to date if I am out of pocket. If anybody else would like to be a moderator, let me know.
I need help from an administrator (the one with the gold crown will do). There is an entry for 7/11, attributed to me, with no title. I cannot delete it by checking the box and clicking delete, and when I call it up, I have no option to edit it. I may have signed out after mistakenly entering this and then signed in again before trying to delete it. Anyhow, it needs to be removed, so I will appreciate the help of an administrator. As it stands, I will receive an annual notice of this non-event.
Ed
Done
Post a Comment
<< Home