A private family Blog for exchange of news and views.
posted by Russell Snow at 1:58:00 AM
That'w what I call a Motly Crew...
Body language speaks for itself.Include yourself in the Motley Crew?
I have no idea what I was thinking...the years have long since buried those memories.
IIRC, you were living with us at the time and had worked prtty hard to get it all ready. I think you were pooped. As well as the fact there was Pandelerium!
Was that the Christmas that Santa "forgot" to fill the stockings and we all had to hide so "he can come back and take care of it..." ?
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
That'w what I call a Motly Crew...
Body language speaks for itself.
Include yourself in the Motley Crew?
I have no idea what I was thinking...the years have long since buried those memories.
IIRC, you were living with us at the time and had worked prtty hard to get it all ready. I think you were pooped. As well as the fact there was Pandelerium!
Was that the Christmas that Santa "forgot" to fill the stockings and we all had to hide so "he can come back and take care of it..." ?
Post a Comment
<< Home