Friday, September 07, 2007

My Little Girl

Below are some more images of my beautiful little girl. If anyone is tired of me posting them let me know. I know I am a bit of a braggart when it comes to my daughter, as of course all mothers are when it comes to their children. Luna can sit up with assistance, also she can bear weight on her legs, but of course standing unassisted is not doable yet. She loves to laugh, giggle and play. The first photograph is her asleep this morning in her bassinet. She has a crib at a friend's house that we need a truck to retrieve, so it is on standby at the moment. The second picture is Luna asleep on her daddy. She is daddy's little girl. She absolutely adores him. The third image is her holding daddy's hand. The four other images are her enjoying a pacifier, loathing a dress, asleep in her car seat after a long day of errands, and holding her own bottle up. She is growing up so fast. I am very proud of her. She can even talk, but she does not yet speak English. Anyway, enjoy the photographs of Luna Rayne Eubanks, and I will continue taking pictures documenting every second of her life because I am so happy to be raising her. :)



4 Comments:

Blogger Russell Snow said...

No way we could get tired of her.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well that's good to know. I love the little rug rat and we can't stop taking photographs of her. We had to buy and external hard drive to hold them all...

Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I hate when I type "and" when I meant "an." I also hate that there is no "edit" button on here...grrr...

Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I finally got to see her last night. Ashley is right. She is beautiful, has a beautiful smile, and they do have millions of pictures. Robert was kind enough to offer to make a CD for us to bring home, which he did and we did, so now we can have her on the computer screen often.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home